On October 22-23 the Graduate School of Industrial Economics hosted the 2nd International Scientific Conference on Innovations in Digital Economy: SPBPU IDE-2020. Now we are happy to announce that the top articles were published as a Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) post-proceedings volume.
CCIS is abstracted/indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus. CCIS volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings. Proceedings volume can be accessed at official Springer webpage or can be requested for private use on request at Researchgate. The volume contains the following articles:
- "Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Social Apps: (UTAU-SA): The Role of Technology in the Promotion of Recycling Behavior" by Emma Juaneda-Ayensa, Mónica Clavel San Emeterio, Stephania Cirilo-Jordan, and Leonor González-Menorca
- "Developing Blockchain-Based Crowdfunding Model for Property Investment" by Mohammed Ali Berawi, Mohamad Khaerun Zuhry Radjilun, and Mustika Sari
- "Ultra High Speed Broadband Internet and Firm Creation in Germany" by Kirill Sarachuk, Magdalena Missler-Behr, and Adrian Hellebrand
- "Industrial, Service and Agricultural Digitalisation Information Modeling Technology as the Integrating Basis of the Development Investment Process" by Nadezhda Kvasha, Ekaterina Malevskaya-Malevich, and Svetlana Kornilova
- "Automation of the Business Process to Interacting with Clients of a Company Based on Bitrix24 (on the Example of a Software Development and Implementation Company)" by Mariya Volik and Tatyana Kopysheva
- "Opportunities and Barriers to Using Big Data Technologies in the Metallurgical Industry" by Tatiana Verevka, Andrei Mirolyubov, and Juho Makio
- "End-to-End Digital Technologies in Industry Digitalisation for Improving Population Well-Being in the Arctic Area" by Valeria Rakova, Marina Bolsunovskaya, Arseny Zorin, Vladimir Fedorov, and Yuliya Novikova
- "Contents AI-System for Predicting the Russia’s GDP Volume Based on Dynamics of Factors in the Transport Sector" by Nikolay Lomakin, Anastasia Kulachinskaya, Uranchimeg Tudevdagva, Elena Radionova, and Natalya Mogharbel
- "A System of Autonomous Control of Robotic Devices Based on an Embedded Virtual Model on the Example of a Symmetrical Walking Robotic Platform" by Vasilyanov Georgiy and Vassiliev Alexei
The editors of the special issue congratulate the authors and wish them to reach new scientific frontiers!